In order to extend the service life of the decoiler, we need to carefully perform daily maintenance on it. The steps are as follows:
1. Lubricate each oil cup and manual lubrication points as required.
2. Coil according to the parameters specified by the uncoiler. The thickness of the coil is 20mm, the maximum length is 2500mm, and the yield limit of the coil material is less than 250Mpa.
3. After turning on the power, carry out the forward and reverse directions of the lower roller and the lifting and lowering movements of the upper roller, and check whether there are any abnormal jamming phenomena in each movement.
4. Strictly follow the coiling processing procedures and operating methods of the decoiler. When the upper roller is raised or lowered to the extreme position, great attention must be paid to the safe operation of the equipment.
5. After the main drive is stopped, the upper roller can be raised and lowered, the flipping bearing can be tilted back, and the upper roller can be tilted.
6. During operation, if irregular noise, impact or other abnormal phenomena are found, stop the machine immediately for inspection.
7. During the operation, all personnel must coordinate with each other and obey the instructions of the person in charge of rolling plate. It is forbidden to start the machine without a password.
8. When performing the coiling operation of the uncoiler, great care should be taken that the hands are pressed by the steel plate and rolled in together with the steel plate.
9. When lifting the steel plate or drum with a crane, be careful not to collide with the machine.
After the work of the decoiler is completed, the site must be cleared, the equipment must be properly maintained, and the power must be turned off in a timely manner.
Leave A Message
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details, please leave a message here, we will reply you as soon as we can.